Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happiness ain't free..

“Today you will start to move into a more inward time, where reflecting on your life will feel valuable and even a little bit fun. You should be more deliberate about figuring out where you want to go, what you want to do, and who you want to do it with. But you will still have time to get things done. You'll have enough time to look inward, as well as outward. It's a good detail planning day, when you should schedule a new social event and finalize the guest list.”

I copy-pasted my horoscope from Yahoo! today. I don’t really understand what it’s all about. But previous days, they quite reflected my current conditions. Sometimes it’s fun to be superstitious. The ones that Yahoo! had is quite worthy to follow, since it’s not saying such “you gonna meet you’re future wife today” kinda thing. I like to read horoscope that stir me, motivating, and even full of warnings. It’s not actually a fortune teller; it’s kinda like a collection of wisdom words in the name of astrology. (??)


Japanese tend to believe in such things. At the shrine, they pay for some yen, and pick their fortune from the sack of wrapping paper put in a box. I did too in a trip to Takao-san couple months ago. And like usual I picked the good one. Thanks God!

Since I was very little, my pals used to play such fortune teller thing. Reading your palm lines, ur birth mark, or any other things. It’s fun to do indeed. My pals even did fortune telling for such serious thing like “will I pass the exam?”. I hope kids nowadays do not do such uncivilized sort of things. Frankly, back then, we’re quite moron.

I believe in any good things they say about my future, but the bad ones, never ever!

In a Chinese restaurant couple years ago I picked a fortune cookies that said “your life will be full of lucks and happiness”. Wow..that the best one anyone could get. And I strongly believe in it. Luckily for me happiness is not a pirate’s treasure, or a falling star. It’s just like a kani-sarada. Still u need money or some kind of effort to get it, but it tastes 100 times than its worth. Easy to get, various form and shape. I am easy to be pleased, hence easy to be happy. Sincere smile from a complete stranger is one kind of happiness for me.

Happiness needs to be prevailed. And since it is not a free thing, don’t even take it for granted. Cherish it .. that’s the reason you live for, the main goal of ur life.

No comments:

Post a Comment