Friday, February 6, 2009

The blue sky above

Friday… lately becomes my fav day. Though every 2 weeks I have to clean the animal facility on this day, and it happen to be today, I still love Friday.

A day when everything goes in a reasonable pace. Not like the day before, when routinely I have to submit my research progress, along with discussion mixed preacher from the most genkii man in this lab, which most of the time ended up making me so paralyzed.

Tokyo’s weather is wonderful today. It’s quite windy, but so bright. I love the day when I can see the blue sky vividly, or stars studded nite sky. Just enough to be considered a happy day.

There’s something about the blue sky…

It is so special that I’m always longing to see. Not only because its existence means I can ride my bicycle and reach my campus faster n dry. Not also because I don’t have to worry about my laundries which those I can only do on weekend.

Much more than that…

Every time I look above the blue sky, it moves me. Because it never changes, it becomes the only thing that can connect me to my hometown, to my childhood memories, and to my hopes and dreams. From the isolated area I had been working at, to the most populated city I had been spending my teenage, from the classic town of Adelaide to the sophisticated downtown of Tokyo…sky in every place looks just as similar as the smiles from Chinese babies’ faces.
It’s pure, preserved, and yet full of mystery.

I believe that sky is the place where God hangs our dreams and challenges all of us to reach out for it. It’s boundless, and indeed it’s limitless.

As our dreams in an unreachable place, we’re also gifted with the unlimited strength. The strength to build every step of ladder that we need to set higher and higher every single moments of our life until the time we reach our dream.
Any pain, any scars, any rejections..could means 1, 100, or even millions steps, depends on how you react with all those things. Whatever that doesn’t kill you, makes you even stronger.

So when you feel so gloomy, despair, or be at the lowest point of your life, head your head up high and look at the blue sky.
Up there your dream is waiting to be reached. You are much stronger than what you’ve thought you are. Believe in yourself…as much as I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment